[Xymon] localmode, got over-size message, truncating

Christoph Zechner zechner at vrvis.at
Tue Mar 8 08:52:36 CET 2022

On 08/03/2022 07:57, Christoph Zechner wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> first of all: I solved it with your help, thanks!

It seems I celebrated prematurely, the errors are back in exactly the
same way :-/

2022-03-08 08:47:19.321457 Got over-size message, truncating at 528383
bytes (max: 524288)
2022-03-08 08:47:19.339786 Dropping (more) garbled data

I don't understand where this limit 05 512 comes from, everything on the
server checks out (2048 before, tried 4096 as well, no change).

Cheers
Christoph