[Xymon] cpu rrd files not being generated

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Wed May 26 19:16:18 CEST 2021

I added a new Windows host yesterday and I'm using XymonPSClient v2.41
and data is coming into server encrypted over port 443.  All data seems
to be coming in just fine, and disk/memory/tcp graphs were auto
generated and work fine.  But the cpu graph did not generate.  I am
receiving the cpu stats but the la.rrd file did not get created.  I
cleared the hosts data and let everything auto generate again, but the
same result occurred with no la.rrd file being created.  I added 7 more
new hosts all using the same XymonPSClient over port 443 and the same
missing cpu graphs occurred with all of them.  I've got other hosts
using the same PSClient over 443 and they work just fine.  Any ideas?

I've looked through all the xymon logs and found no errors.  Server
reboot affected nothing.

I added a new host using the same XymonPSClient but NOT sending the data
encrypted, just using port 1984, and the cpu graph auto generated
correctly.  Can anyone give me a clue?

--
Kris Springer