[Xymon] notification of Ghost clients

Ralph M ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Wed May 19 19:16:31 CEST 2021

I had a similar problem.  I fixed it with a script that runs from cron (or
could be scheduled by Xymon) to read the ghosts page and add an entry to an
"Unconfigured Clients" page whenever if finds a new friend, then it sends
email to sysadmins.  Probably would do what you need without too much
fiddling:

     https://wiki.xymonton.org/doku.php/addons:unconfigured_clients

Ralph Mitchell