[Xymon] "Alerting:" not populated on web page

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Mar 24 21:26:29 CET 2021

Maybe it is the intersection of alerts.cfg and critical.cfg?
I duno as we don't use the critical.cfg anywhere.

But having beat, hacked, bent, poured through the source, run gobs of
'xymonboard' queries, enabled/disabled selinux, flipped --debug
switches, added and removed files from alerts.d/ . . . it is working as
expected. I'll be darned if I can figure out why.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska