[Xymon] "Alerting:" not populated on web page

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Mar 24 18:14:25 CET 2021

I have entries defined in my alerts.cfg
I have the [alert] task ENABLED in my tasks.cfg

When I use 'xymond_alert --dump-config', the result appears as I expect.
When I use 'xymond_alert --test  . . .', it indicates a mail message
will be sent (if I supply an appropriate combination of times, duration,
color, and test).

But the "Alerting:" section of the host's "info" web-page remains
stubbornly empty, saying only "No alerts defined".

I can't figure out why. Does anyone have ideas?

This installation is running Xymon 4.3.30-1.el7.terabithia on CentOS 7

I have a similar, but older, installation running Xymon 4.3.28 on
Solaris 10, where it displays as I expect.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska