[Xymon] XYMON Pre requisites

Mohammed, Ehtesham emohammed at FlexiVan.com
Thu Jan 28 15:14:31 CET 2021

Hi,
I'm trying to install XYMON on ubuntu server , Is there any document that can guide me with end to end installation ? I was able to install the server but having hard time to configure the host and what ports to open on firewall side. Please advise

Thanks

[cid:FlexiVanLogo_45deb83e-dda0-4034-ac40-31a4568e8246.png]<https://www.flexivan.com/>
Ehtesham Mohammed
Cloud Architect
7320 E. Butherus Dr, Ste 201
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(o) | (m)
emohammed at FlexiVan.com<mailto:emohammed at FlexiVan.com>

Confidentiality   Notice:     The information contained in this email  and any   attachments
may contain confidential and/or proprietary material and is intended solely for the person
or entity to which it is addressed.   Any unauthorized review disclosure or   distribution of
this email is strictly prohibited.   If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of this email and any attachments.