[Xymon] bbd and http status tests for xymon server turned purple

Eliza Danyi danyiem at vcu.edu
Fri Jan 22 21:36:34 CET 2021

Afternoon all,

I am having an issue where the bbd, http, and sslcert tests have stopped
reporting in for a xymon server after I rebooted it. This is my hosts.cfg
entry:

<server IP>   xymonserver.name.edu      # bbd https://<server IP>/

This has not changed and was green before the reboot. All other tests are
ok.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated!
*Eliza Danyi*
Operating Systems Analyst
VCU Computer Center
Phone: 804-827-1132
E-mail: danyiem at vcu.edu

*Don't be a phishing victim -- VCU and other reputable organizations will
security number or confidential personal information.  For more details,
visit **https://phishing.vcu.edu/* <https://phishing.vcu.edu/>