[Xymon] Xymon project status: let us know

Mario De Chenno ict at hopbyhop.net
Tue Aug 17 10:02:14 CEST 2021

Hi all.
I've been relying on xymon for over ten years, and I would be happy to start
it over now that sysadmin is not my core job anymore.
Anyway, while user community is alive and kicking, seems that developing
work on the 4.3 and 4.4 branches freezed at some point  in 2019.
Could you project leaders share with us some info on how and where the
project is going to?
Also the Devmon fellow project (which AFAIK shares the main developer with
Xymon) would need some clarifying words, and merging the efforts instead of
forking the project would be a better choice for all xymon users.
What do you think about it? Please let us know!

Mario De Chenno