[Xymon] findhost + enadis not working after in-place upgrade

Carl Melgaard Carl.Melgaard at STAB.RM.DK
Wed Apr 28 10:47:49 CEST 2021

Hi,

I believe I sent the solution back to the list, when I found out, but anyways, here's the reason it bugged out for me:

Okay, so I found the issue. In hosts.cfg this part needs to be absolute last entry in the file:

# include additional host configurations
directory /etc/xymon/hosts.d

-      Otherwise find host and enadis.sh will not work.

Its probably documented somewhere, but I didn't know atleast.

Regards,

Carl