[Xymon] Configure xymon to play an alert sound when a test is red

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at baywinds.org
Wed Apr 7 22:16:41 CEST 2021

Modify the CSS/tag(s) that display the color changes to include a multi-media file?

In a former life, we had the alerts triggering X10 "stuff" to turn on/off lights in our NOC

This is not a good thing... My mind is now running rampant with thoughts of video files and other silliness that is possible

Thank god flash is now dead!