[Xymon] xymon

Tim McCloskey tm at zwizard.com
Sun Mar 22 23:56:31 CET 2020

Do a yum (list?) search for tirpc. I don't remember the exact package name
but I recall seeing this on a recent install on centos 7x with a newer
version of xymon.
(See in the error message from the install where it mentions -ltirpc).

Debian:
$ apt-cache search libtirpc-d
libtirpc-dev - transport-independent RPC library - development files