[Xymon] relay server

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Thu Mar 19 15:31:40 CET 2020

Hi Danny,

Xymonproxy is definitely what you want.  I have a setup of that type also with xymonproxy.  It works quite well.  You have a main xymon server and a remote server that can talk to the main server on 1984.  The remote server runs xymonnet, xymonproxy, and the xymon client.  All tests originate from the remote server and all your clients send their reports to the remote xymon server, which relays them back to the main xymon server via xymonproxy.  Takes a few config changes in tasks.cfg, but once done it works well.

Scot Kreienkamp | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | • 734-384-6403 | |  • 7349151444  | • Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
www.la-z-boy.com<http://www.la-z-boy.com>  | facebook.com/lazboy<http://facebook.com/lazboy>  | twitter.com/lazboy<http://twitter.com/lazboy> | youtube.com/lazboy<http://youtube.com/lazboy>