[Xymon] monitoring websites behind cloudflare?

Matthew Goebel mgoebel at emich.edu
Tue Mar 3 19:05:38 CET 2020

Hello,

  We are running xymon 4.3.29 on sles 12 and trying to monitor a website
that
is behind cloudflare but I cannot find a find a combo of https flags in
hosts.cfg
that will connect to cloudflare.  Has anyone else had this issue and come
up with
a solution?  I have literally tried every reasonable combo...

"Unspecified SSL error in SSL_con"..., 153Unspecified SSL error in
SSL_connect to https (47873/tcp) on host 104.18.5.68: error:14094410:SSL
routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert handshake failure

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Goebel : goebel at emunix.emich.edu : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating medher...