[Xymon] Xymon say "No port checks defined", but it configure to check in analysis

Grégory Bulot gregory at bulot-fr.com
Fri Jan 24 09:00:25 CET 2020

Le Thu, 23 Jan 2020 11:58:32 -0500,
Josh Luthman <josh at imaginenetworksllc.com> a écrit :

> Is your port check above the DEFAULT?  Can you share your config file?

Yes, i'm using includedir analysis.d at the end of analysis.cfg

tail -2  analysis.cfg ; cat analysis.d/xxxxx-prod-pool1.cfg | grep -v

directory analysis.d

HOST=zzzredis01
        PORT "LOCAL=%([.:]6379)$" state=LISTEN TEXT=redis02
        PROC /usr/bin/redis-server
HOST=zzzmysql02
        PROC mysqld     1 1
        PORT LOCAL=%[\.:]3306 STATE=LISTEN min=1 TEXT=mysql3306