[Xymon] ulimits or sysctl.conf settings?

Carl Melgaard Carl.Melgaard at STAB.RM.DK
Tue Dec 15 11:26:06 CET 2020

Hi,

Is there any recommendations on different ulimit and sysctl.conf settings for the newest Xymon version? (RH 7.9 for me)

Back in the day when I installed Xymon first, I remember setting both to something non-standard, but I cant find any documentation about it now - and the archive-link in "install.html": http://www.xymon.com/archive/2005/08/msg00183.html - doesnt work and I cant find the post on the archive.

What OS tweaks do I need to make, to make Xymon happy these days?

Regards,

Carl