[Xymon] Alert script "BBCOLORLEVEL" is red when recovered

Ralph M ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 03:32:17 CEST 2020

Call me crazy if you like, but in the alerts.cfg file, in the list of
environment variables passed to the script, it says:

     #    BBCOLORLEVEL  - The color of the alert: "red", "yellow" or
"purple"
     #    RECOVERED     - Is "1" if the service has recovered.

So, um, just check $RECOVERED ??

     if [ $RECOVERED -eq 1 ]; then
          # send recovery email
     fi