[Xymon] No service to check.

Timothy Williams tlwilliams4 at vcu.edu
Mon Aug 17 17:20:54 CEST 2020

You did not specify the client you are using. Here is a sample that uses
the Powershell client on Windows servers. The Host section is for
differences from the global CLASS parameters.

HOST=%ServerName%   (Specify name)
SVC %Windows service name% status=started
LOAD 99 101 [this prevents CPU LOAD from going Red, only Yellow at 99%]

CLASS=Powershell
UP 30m
LOAD 90 95
DISK * 85 95
MEMPHYS 70 95
MEMSWAP 60 85
PROC winlogon
SVC XymonPSClient status=started
SVC EventLog  status=started

*Tim*

Windows Server
*Operating Systems Analyst*Virginia Commonwealth University