[Xymon] Monitoring AWS

Damien Martins damien at makelofine.org
Sat Aug 15 15:44:28 CEST 2020

Hello Seb,

To be honnest, due to the lack of responses, I postponed it.
However, I started to work on a project that is related to AWS, and
requires monitoring. So I'm changing my plans to work on the monitoring
part first.

I'll post my homework on github. If you have an account on Github and
would like to contribute, share your username, and I'll add you as a
collaborator.

Regards,