[Xymon] alerts.cfg DURATION rule being ignored

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Wed Aug 5 18:15:35 CEST 2020

Looks like you forgot the format part.  Here's one from my server that works.   The delay is seen on the info page on my server.

SCRIPT $SCRIPTLOCATION $RECIPIENT FORMAT=TEXT REPEAT=240m  DURATION>2 RECOVERED

Scot Kreienkamp | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 | Office: 734-384-6403 | Fax:  | Mobile: 1-734-915-1444 | E-mail: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com