[Xymon] Devmon template for Cisco ISR4000

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Fri May 24 08:50:04 CEST 2019

Colin,

i’ve adopted a template based on cisco-3900. I’ve called it cisco-4400 because we have an ISR 4431.
I only needed to change the specs for model identification and the CPU oid’s.

Until now it’s working for us. If it doesn’t work for you, you probably need to adjust the cisco-4400/specs from this:
vendor : cisco
model   : 4400
snmpver              : 2
sysdesc : ISR

to your needs, especially the line containing the model.

Do you want to have a look? (be aware – it’s not really new developed, it’s “only” a copy and an adaptation from cisco-3900….).
Happy testing!

Regards
Christian