[Xymon] Plan for XYMON and SNMP

Bruno Manzoni bruno.manzoni at ubi-network.ch
Thu May 16 11:15:17 CEST 2019

Thanks you Josh,

Yes I know about devmon (I put my own devmon version which is a try to
be a consolidate version)

In fact, I just would like to know if there was another SNMP development
(but it seems not as you say it will be merged) inside Xymon . (I am
thinking a way to integrate SNMP v3, but it do not uses the current
SNMP_session perl lib as it is not supported within this lib)?

Regards

Bruno Manzoni
(Bonomani)