[Xymon] Curl client

Galen Johnson solitaryr at gmail.com
Sat May 4 04:26:26 CEST 2019

People are still pointed to it in the list.  It's still being "maintained"
(by me).  If people aren't finding it useful, I can take it down,  I'd hate
to see it disappear like deadcat, though.  I've often considered pulling
all the known Xymon content onto it (there are several sites) just to have
one place for all the 3rd party bits to live.  I'll admit it could use some
love but it is still being used,  While I no longer use Xymon (new job
can't use it), it does still hold a special place in my heart (been using
Big Bro/Hobbit/Xymon since 1998 when it was "better than free").

=G=