[Xymon] Testing Terabithia packages updated to 4.3.29-0.6

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Sat May 4 02:24:32 CEST 2019

Hello all,

The "xymon-testing" repo (https://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/testing/)
has been updated with packages for RHEL6, EL7 and F28-30.

These are labeled as 4.3.29-0.6 and correspond to commit (r8066). This
wasn't intended directly to be a release candidate, but I had changes in
the patchset that needed to be iterated on in the build process. (An EL5
build is coming.)

For the intrepid, please let me know if you notice any unusual issues on
install. There will be more commits before the actual release.

Regards,
-jc