[Xymon] IP address

Jeremy Laidman jeremy at laidman.org
Thu Jun 13 12:52:43 CEST 2019

On my system (Red Hat based), /var/run/xymonclient-runtime.cfg is set by
the init script /etc/init.d/xymon-client using the contents of
/etc/sysconfig/xymon-client. Assuming yours is similar, you would first
need to edit /etc/sysconfig/xymon-client (or equivalent on Ubuntu, perhaps
/etc/default/xymon-client), and then stop/start Xymon using the init
script, such as: /etc/init.d/xymon-client stop && /etc/init.d/xymon-client
start.