[Xymon] RRD Files not being updated when sending to trends

LOZOVSKY, DANIEL L dl1025 at att.com
Tue Jan 15 17:57:21 CET 2019

When I am sending rrd data to trends and including multiple rrds, two of my rrds are not being updated all the time when they should be.  These are the two that are not being updated for some reason:

otmvalchk.b2b_orders_-_scm.rrd
otmvalchk.rl_to_garage_orders_-_scm.rrd

The following is the syntax that I use from the script to send the data to trends.  I checked rrd logs and there is no issues found.  Could you please tell me what I might be doing wrong?

/opt/app/workload/bbapp/bb/server/bin/bb blpv0379.bhdc.att.com "data orderoutoracleotm.trends

[otmvalchk.b2b_orders_-_scm.rrd]
DS:TOTAL:GAUGE:3600:0:U 0
[otmvalchk.dtv_orders_-_scm.rrd]
DS:TOTAL:GAUGE:3600:0:U 68
[otmvalchk.rl_to_garage_orders_-_scm.rrd]
DS:TOTAL:GAUGE:3600:0:U 330
[otmvalchk.total.rrd]
DS:TOTAL:GAUGE:3600:0:U 398"