[Xymon] CPU/Disks/memory for xymon clients

Devvkanth Krishnamurthy Devvkanth.K at infosys.com
Fri Jan 11 17:48:51 CET 2019

Hello Kris,

Earlier the hosts.cfg hostnames were pointing to  DNS which includes FQDN , so now I have modified it to exactly match the hostname but still I don't see it.

[cid:image003.png at 01D4A9FB.9EDFA790]

In the clients side ,I am not able to see a file called Xymonclient under /etc/default..

If you need anything else , please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Devvkanth K
Unix SME