[Xymon] CPU/Disks/memory for xymon clients

Devvkanth Krishnamurthy Devvkanth.K at infosys.com
Fri Jan 11 14:39:12 CET 2019

Hi,

I would like to know the solution for the below issues

1.    I am actually having trouble loading CPU ,Memory and Disk in Xymon clients , but in the Xymon server it is working fine. Can you please explain how the data is populated for clients in these columns.

2.    The uptime status is listed as a separate column after modifying the tasks.cfg file  and modified the protocols.cfg file for uptime as "options banner"  and I m not getting the  correct output. May I know what needs to be done here.

3.     I would like to know if there is any way that I can remove existing parameters ,I can do the removal for additional parameters by removing in the hosts.cfg file but it does not get removed , so I had to use "drop hostname parameter" . But for the existing ones I am not able to remove it even using that.

[cid:image001.png at 01D4A9E1.049E0E70]

Thanks and Regards,
Devvkanth K
Unix SME