[Xymon] Need Hobbit client for an HP-UX 10.2 version ( Ancient/vintage software )

Hershman, Rick Rick.Hershman at CenturyLink.com
Thu Feb 28 21:40:52 CET 2019

 Does  anyone know  where   I can locate  a depot file  or the executables for  hobbit  for  an HP-UX   10.2  server ?
   Yes, this  is like 20 years old.....     It's not my fault  we have  these dinosaurs they want seen in Xymon....

  Rick.Hershman at Centurylink.com
  Cell =      1 720 988 7452
  Home = 1 321 802 3619

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.