[Xymon] Xymondash issues

John Alexander john.alexander at preachain.org
Wed Feb 27 17:43:21 CET 2019

Hi Christian,

The ack works perfectly now, but the disable has the same issue.

I'm no python guy, but it looks like copying the allowed_chars line from
xymon-ack into xymon-disable fixes it.

Please don't ask me for a pull request - I'm not a git guy either.

Thanks so much for this great dashboard.  This solves a lot of problems
for me.

John A.