[Xymon] Xymondash issues

John Alexander john.alexander at preachain.org
Tue Feb 26 15:26:53 CET 2019

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the reply.  Here is my wget post
wget http://xymon.imasneezer.com/xymondash/cgi/xymon-ack
--post-data="number=814407&msg=workingit&host=mini01.imasneezer.com&test=conn"

I see that xymon-ack is only looking for number, msg, host, and test in
the post.  This follows the web console 400 error that I'm seeing when I
try to ack the alert.

John Alexander