[Xymon] Xymondash issues

John Alexander john.alexander at preachain.org
Tue Feb 26 01:07:35 CET 2019

After more looking around, it appears that xymon-ack is returning a 400
Bad Request message.

Using wget to post the message as well as the web console show 400
errors.  It appears that the 400 is getting generated out of the
form_is_valid(form_dict) routine in xymon-ack.

Any ideas?  I'm not a python guy by any means.

John A.