[Xymon] clientlog empty if host offline

Kris Springer kspringer at innovateteam.com
Fri Feb 22 15:17:14 CET 2019

Why does the 'clientlog' data go blank if a host goes offline?  If the
host is offline shouldn't the last collection of clientlog data still be
on the server for viewing?  I've needed to look at that data numerous
times to see if it contains clues as to why the client went offline, but
the file on the server shows blank until the client comes back online
and it sends another batch of data to the server.  Is there a setting I
could change to keep the clientlog data viewable even if the host is
offline?

--
Thanks,
Kris Springer