[Xymon] Windows PS xymonclient

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 14:21:13 CET 2019

So, does ports go green when run manually?

Regarding those errors, v2.37 is supposed to fix them (line 3240) - if I
understand the context of the error correctly...  Do you have a matching
entry in client-local.cfg?  (Are you using remote / central config using
client-local.cfg or a local config?) Does it not print the line number of
the error?

Kind regards,

SebA