[Xymon] Windows PS xymonclient

Root, Paul T Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Thu Feb 21 16:18:38 CET 2019

It appears to run fine manually.  It does pump out pages and pages of errors. Looks like most of them are the same.

2019-02-21 10:13:21.923  XymonPorts start
You cannot call a method on a null-valued expres
At C:\Program Files\xymon\xymonclient-2.37.ps1:2
+     if ($script:clientlocalcfg_entries.Contain
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation:
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : InvokeMethodOnNull

2019-02-21 10:13:22.001  XymonPorts finished.

The error for ports is a bit different: