[Xymon] [External] Re: Windows XymonPSClient v2.37

Beck, Zak zak.beck at accenture.com
Wed Feb 20 16:58:59 CET 2019

Hi

The client only updates on slowscans - usually every 6 hours - one of first lines in the logs will tell which scan number you are on and which will be the next slow scan.

You can force a slow scan by stop/starting the service.

If you have waited more than 6 hours, then you have some other issue - can you check the log on a slow scan? Usually easiest to do this by stopping the service and then running the client manually in a Powershell prompt.

Cheers

Zak