[Xymon] hostname change on Xymon server

Christoph Knaf c.knaf at anaxima.com
Wed Feb 20 07:22:17 CET 2019

Hi there,

can you please remove me from the mailing list?
Thanks and best regards,

Chris

anaxima GmbH - IT | Consulting

[ mailto:christoph.knaf at anaxima.com | christoph.knaf at anaxima.com ]
+49 (0) 6421 88907 11
[ https://www.anaxima.com/ | www.anaxima.com ]
Hangstraße 20, 35043 Marburg

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Marburg, HRB 2295
Geschäftsführer: Lothar Nottekämper, Matthias Dähling

----- Am 19. Feb 2019 um 9:55 schrieb Kim Johansen <hobbit at weiser.dk>:

Thanks Christian that was the problem, I didn't think about that, because
doing the configure I entered the hostname.

Regards,
Kim Johansen

> Hello,
> just to make sure - did you also reflect your changes in
xymonserver.cfg??
> I remember that if one recompiles an existing Xymon server config
without
> deleting the target directory, I think it could keep old config files -
but I'm not sure by hundred percent.