[Xymon] Client uptime status is failing

Kii NODA kii.noda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 13:25:50 CET 2019

Hi Devvkanth,

looking at the pic you sent it looks like all you're actually checking on
all machines other than the server is remote checks - conn & ntp. Other
than that, everything is purple so that means that your clients are not
sending their statuses to the xymon server. So please check that and get to
a state where all your checks are either green, yellow, red or white. If
they're purple, it means that you did receive some data in the past but
you're no longer receiving data for those checks. Sample screenshot here:
https://ibb.co/djX5Tzc

As for the uptime check, Xymon's uptime check is bundled within the CPU
check in the UI, although you can alert on it separately. Sample screenshot
here: https://ibb.co/745XLgT

Hope that helps!