[Xymon] SMS options

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Feb 5 01:28:15 CET 2019

Personally we send an email and turn it into a phone call.  There are
several services that do this but if you want the one we use hit me offlist.

It seems like all it does is use festival, reading the message, and then
say it to you.  Ultimately we just need one of those phone call things to
make someone look at their email.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343