[Xymon] Advanced xymondboard query

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Fri Feb 1 12:48:41 CET 2019

Yes, if you look in xymonserver.cfg you will see this:
TEST2RRD="cpu=la,disk,inode,qtree,memory,$PINGCOLUMN=tcp,http=tcp,dns=tcp,dig=tcp,time=ntpstat,vmstat,iostat,netstat,temperature,apache,bind,sendmail,mailq,nmailq=mailq,socks,bea,iishealth,citrix,bbgen,bbtest,bbproxy,hobbitd,files,procs=processes,ports,clock,lines,deltalines,ops,stats,cifs,JVM,JMS,HitCache,Session,JDBCConn,ExecQueue,JTA,TblSpace,RollBack,MemReq,InvObj,snapmirr,snaplist,snapshot,if_load=devmon,temp=devmon,paging,mdc,mdchitpct,cics,dsa,getvis,maxuser,nparts,xymongen,xymonnet,xymonproxy,xymond"
It looks like if there is no = sign then it will use a graph by the same
name as the status / test and if not it will use what is after the = sign.
And then you can look in graphs.cfg - that will tell you which graph looks
at which rrd file and so you can infer the reverse - which rrd file is used
for which graph, and if you combine the 2 mappings you get which rrd files
are used for each status / test.

Kind regards,

SebA