[Xymon] Xymon and Lighttpd 500 Internal Error

Guy patterson at nullamatix.com
Thu Aug 29 20:36:33 CEST 2019

I'm not entirely sure how to pass argument to svcstatus.sh on the
command line. The web server runs as www-data. Here's what I tried.

www-data at pihole:~$ /usr/lib/xymon/cgi-bin/svcstatus.sh pihole.xx.lan http

www-data at pihole:~$ id
uid=33(www-data) gid=33(www-data) groups=33(www-data),107(xymon)
www-data at pihole:~$