[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.29 Released - Important Security Update

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Mon Aug 12 21:16:38 CEST 2019

Richard:
Can you provide the output of --debug on a xymonnet run off-list? This
could be a parsing issue somewhere, but from glancing at the code I'm
not sure where the logic might be diverging.

Robert:

So far I haven't been able to duplicate this one. Do you happen to have
./configure output in scrollback? While an IP that doesn't match
hostname or isn't up *could* affect something, the compilation check for
SSL support seems totally distinct. Were other SSL tests also failing?
Alternatively, is there a chance the SSL versioning/cypher lockdown
might be different on this endpoint?

-jc