[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.29 Released - Important Security Update

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at baywinds.org
Fri Aug 9 06:14:39 CEST 2019

I did the same thing and did it from source.

After removing the #pragma statements and adding libtirpc-devel to get it to compile, I found the https sites failed.  They do pass the sslcert test.

I just rolled back to 4.3.28

I'll figure it out later, after I figure out how the rollback screwed up the built in SNMP support that I so painfully got working and was still documenting.

sigh