[Xymon] Hostname validation (was Re: Xymon 4.3.29 Released - Important Security Update)

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Mon Aug 5 22:26:03 CEST 2019

Thanks, this does indeed fix the issue. I've added in underscores (which
have been valid for hostnames in xymon, though not in reality) to match
the checks elsewhere. Would appreciate if others could confirm on this.

Fix/patch is committed in https://sourceforge.net/p/xymon/code/8072/ ;
4.3.30 with this to come shortly.

Regards,
-jc