[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.29 Released - Important Security Update

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 18:52:46 CEST 2019

Yes, I'm seeing the dash problem too.  Some of my VMs have dashes in the name (since they don't migrate, it makes it easier to remember which host they're on); most don't run all the time ("dialup" if you will), but one (actually a Solaris zone) does.  All the ones with dashes in the name get "Cannot open history file".  Please fix!!!