[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.29 Released - Important Security Update

Dirk Kastens dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Aug 5 15:19:59 CEST 2019

Hi,

I just upgraded our xymon server on Scientific Linux release 6.10 frpm
xymon 4.3.28 to 4.3.29.

Two things are not working any longer:

http authentication: I defined the login information in the file
/etc/xymon/netrc, which worked before the upgrade. Now the http test are
red with the message "Authorization Required".

history files cannot be opened any more. When I click on the history
button of a test, I get an empty page with the message "Cannot open
history file"

--
Viele Gruesse,

Dirk Kastens
Universitaet Osnabrueck, Rechenzentrum (Computer Center)
Albrechtstr. 28, 49069 Osnabrueck, Germany
Tel.: +49-541-969-2347, FAX: -2470