Xymon ssl question

Beck, Zak zak.beck at accenture.com
Mon Aug 5 11:10:51 CEST 2019

Hi David

Thanks 🙂

This sounds like a query about the sslcert test? This is part of the built-in server functionality and you’ll get way better answers from the mailing list than you’ll get from me.

If the IPs are externally accessible you could try the Qualys SSL checker (https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/) to check for any SSL issues.

Zak