[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.29 scheduling and F30

Japheth Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Mon Apr 29 19:46:46 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Just to give everyone an update, I have a few more patches I'm still
looking at, but I mostly wanted to wait until I get a chance to test
compile fixes on Fedora 30 final, which should drop today or tomorrow.

There are still a number of compile warnings generally (mostly char
mismatch warnings), but if you know of compile issues on other platforms
specifically, it would be helpful if you could run a quick test on the
latest 4.3.29 snapshot to see if it's resolved. The latest snap is
available at
https://sourceforge.net/p/xymon/code/HEAD/tree/branches/4.3.29/ in the
upper right.

Thanks,