[Xymon] How to debug "SSL error" on https test(s)?

Brodie, Kent brodie at mcw.edu
Wed Apr 24 21:14:18 CEST 2019

> I was able to look at your cert with this:
>         echo | openssl s_client -connect scge.mcw.edu:443
>
> I got no errors.  If you run this from the xymonnet host, do you see errors?
>
> I see you're using a cert from InCommon.  Are your other tests from that same xymonnet server succeeding using InCommon certs?

That command works great from the xymon host.    We have DOZENS of incommon certs all over.    They all work without issue.   The CSR's are all generated with the same script, the certs all come from the same corporate-licensed source for Incommon.

My question remains....  is it possible to get more debugging from XYMONNET....???     Hoping to heck that can somehow TELL me what the "SSL Error" is..?