[Xymon] alert e-mail scripts

Kevin King kc6ovd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 18:23:43 CEST 2018

Adam, Here is what I found. Running the script as xymon in the xymon env, it worked fine. But when called from the alert.cfg it did not. It seams when called from the alert file the options are not passed to the script as $1 $2 etc. when I changed $ RECIPIENT to $RCPT and removed the $RECIPIENT=$1.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10