[Xymon] NOPROPYELLOW ignored for one test

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Sep 19 17:47:07 CEST 2018

I understand that it isn't a xymonnet test, and that protocols.cfg
shouldn't play into it. My hypothesis was that nopropyellow was taking
its list of legit targets from those found in protocols.cfg. Not that
xymonnet was somehow in play.

Does it misbehave with nopropred, or only with nopropyellow?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska